Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Simply Phil & Julie

Julie and I have discussed having pictures done for so long, but her schedule as a nurse is so opposite from mine! We finally worked out a time and decided to just go out on the farm to show the personality of her 'country boy' boyfriend. They turned out great and I had so much fun just spending time with them! Phil was a groomsmen in our wedding and such a wonderful friend to Nathaniel (and me!). When he introduced us to Julie, she and I instantly clicked. Julie is one of those 'kindred spirits' who I have so many things in common with - from fiestaware dishes to wishing we were Amish! :)

Your pictures turned out great, guys. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!








To view the entire album, please click here.


XOXO,

Shelby Leigh

1 comment:

Ronda Bilyeu said...

Shelby,
How do I get a hold of you about taking pictures of my family. I am interested and know prices and such.
rondab32@yahoo.com