Thursday, October 22, 2009

I got to fly out to Denver to see Nathaniel a few weeks ago!! It was so wonderful and I just had to share a few of our photos. Most of these Nathaniel took... what can I say, he's amazing at everything?!

Anyway, I flew in and we immediately went to the Rocky Mountain National Park for the day. It was beautiful - snowy, but not icy. Elk everywhere. SO BEAUTIFUL!! The next two days, we went to Colorado Springs to what I call the Garden of ONE GOD (love ya, J.C.!), Pike's Peek, Air Force Academy, etc. It was a weekend I will forever treasure! Enjoy the pics!

Snow in the Rocky's

My handsome husband - see the elk and gorgeous aspen trees behind him?

My love!!

Forget cuteness - it's impossible at -6 degrees!!

The fall colors were UNREAL!

Love the mountains so much!!!


XOXO,
Shelby Leigh

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It looks like ya'll had a fabulous time!! So much fun! And I just love love love the one of you!