Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good Mood and Sweet Earrings

I am in a good mood today! A lot of little things are going on today that have made me happy. For example, I'm wearing orange. I love orange - not bright orange like the hunting vest I wear every November, but burnt orange like my kitchen's accent wall. Another example is my new pair of earrings. Dang, they are sexy (and pictured to your right)! Also, I got a good hair cut yesterday evening. I despise getting my hair cut, and I was literally shaking and almost in tears when I left Cassandra's shop. It's like when you see those four year old kids screaming in the barber chair. Most people think they are horribly annoying, but me? I just relate! Anyway, good hair is always a perk. And even though my hair is in a fancy little ponytail today - I know good hair is tucked away in that rubberband. So for now, I will listen to my hammered gold, tear-shapped earrings jingle when I walk as my good hair sways in my ponytail over the back of my way-cute orange jacket and just be in a good mood!

1 comment:

julie w said...

Good haircut, pretty jewelry and great clothes....what more does a woman need?! :)
I love the way you put things! You are so funny!
I think I need to go shopping this weekend! :)
Love ya!
Julie