Thursday, May 21, 2009

Simply Cruz

Candace is one of my best friends and also one of the most beautiful girls I know (inside and out). This shoot was so much fun - mainly because I love the subjects. We went downtown, to the train tracks and then over to the farm. We spent hours taking pictures, but just because we were having way too much fun!

Nicc is one of the sweetest kids ever - and he has a special place in my heart!! He is such a ham and I'm glad these pictures showed that adorable personality. Here are a few of my favorites.

My favorite - this one is so them!! Especially Nicc.

They are so cute together!
Do I really need words for this one?!
This one is so beautiful of all three of them.
A little sexy - I love it!
To view more photos from this shoot, click here.
XOXO,
Shelby Leigh



No comments: