Thursday, May 21, 2009

Simply Prom

Kristi is like a little sister to me. We met at church and grew closer through our Teen Girls Bible Study. Her love and heart for God is so awesome to watch. No matter all the silly high school junk she has to deal with, she keeps Christ in the center of her actions. She is graduating in a few short days, and I did all her prom pictures as a graduation gift. Hopefully, she will treasure them always and remember someone who loves her very much took them!

I love this one!
Awww!!!
One thing that was so hard with prom is not making these couples look lovey-dovey.
We got creative and captured some really fun shots.

The girls

So pretty.
I got such a kick out of Aaron, Wil and Seth.

Aaron's White Socks (we got such a good laugh out of these!)

My precious Kristi with Aaron!


To view more photos from this shoot, click here.
XOXO,
Shelby Leigh

No comments: