Monday, November 9, 2009

Photography Awards

Saturday, I did something I’ve wanted to do for a long time… I went to a photography contest and a meeting of the Lebanon Camera Club. I can be pretty shy, so I brought Nathaniel along for moral support. But we both instantly had a great time and enjoyed making new friends.

And guess what?! I won a ribbon for every photograph I entered!! There were five categories: Anything Goes, People, Plants, Things, and Animals. I entered every category but ‘thing’. Here are the follow shots I entered:


Anything Goes: I WON FIRST PLACE!!!

People: I won 2nd place

Plant: I won 2nd place

Animal: I (surprisingly) won 2nd place!


Anyway, I just had to share my excitement. They asked me to keep my photographs in the downtown art gallary and they will be there until December 5th! Go visit and look for my pictures on the wall to your right as you enter the front doors.

XOXO,
Shelby Leigh

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Congratulations! You do take A-mazing pictures!