Monday, November 9, 2009

Simply Twins

Once you get past your insane jealousy over how gorgeous Jenna is (haha!), you will love these pictures of her and her twins, Isabella and Olivia! We had so much fun taking a few pictures after church yesterday… I couldn’t even tell you which one is my favorite (although I do love the two peas in a pod picture!), but I know you will enjoy them all.

Chad and Jenna are expecting twins at the beginning of December and she is 32 weeks along in these pictures. I hope you enjoy looking through all of these pictures at one gorgeous maternity model! FYI, I took her sister’s engagement pictures earlier this year – remember the gorgeous shoot in the rain?! I could photograph both these girls every day of my life and be perfectly happy!















To view more from Jenna's shoot, click here.


XOXO,

Shelby Leigh


1 comment:

KS said...

simply twins? Two peas in a pod? WOW!!! GREAT ideas! Can't wait for you to take some awesomeness of me! LOL love you!
Hannah