Monday, June 8, 2009

Simply Dawsons

The Dawson kids are so beautiful... and just as sweet as they are cute!! I had such a great time with them and getting to know Pam and Matt through the whole process. We've sat behind them at church for years, and little did I know we were kindred spirits! I don't know which was more fun... taking the pictures Thursday or having them over on Friday!! Either way, I'm thankful for the new friendship I've developed through this photo shoot.

Now, onto the kids... I love this first one!! Alyssa's eyes are underbelievable for a one year old.
This one is too funny not to post!
Makayla is the funniest girl I know - she kept me laughing all night!
She is so beautiful!
You have never met a sweeter big brother - I would love to have a million Austins!!
So handsome!
XOXO,
Shelby Leigh

No comments: