Friday, June 5, 2009

Simply Jaren - Sneak Peek

I get to meet the greatest people on earth at my photo shoots, and this one was no different!! Cindy and Jim are awesome people - they each have grown kids and were given this little surprise nine months ago. Jim told me they had Jaren on Thursday and his other son got married on Saturday! (Jim also has a son fighting in Afghanistan, and we appreciate his service so much.)

Baby Jaren is 6 days old in these pictures and weighs six pounds. After he eats, he's the most calm, sweet baby around! We had selected to take these pictures at a friend's house with a lot of natural lighting; however, it was too cloudy that evening, so the lighting was a challenge. But we worked with what we had and thank Paula & Duane for being so accommodating.

These are a few of my favorites - I love the "God's Gift" pictures and I told Jim he needed to be a hand model (I'm sure you will agree). Enjoy these sweet pictures of Jaren - such a blessed baby to be born to such wonderful parents!







XOXO,

Shelby Leigh

No comments: