Friday, June 19, 2009

Trip to St. Louis with Lindsray!

Okay, here are some of my favorite pictures of Nathaniel and my trip to St. Louis with Lindsay and Raymond. We had an awesome time at the zoo, eating at the Cheesecake Factory (I swear, my stomach just growled when I typed that!) and driving back from our rained out Aerosmith concert. Anyway, Nate and I took some fun pictures, so enjoy! (You can click on any of the pictures to get a larger image... they are really neat that way.)

(Nate took this picture - isn't it AWESOME!? Love it!)
Flamingos are my favorites!!
Baby elephant - so cute!
The water looks so beautiful in this picture.
LINDSRAY!!! Our favorite couple to spend time with.
Such a gorgeous picture!

We had such a great time on this trip and I'm so thankful we took pictures to reminds us of the great memories we made.
XOXO,
Shelby Leigh

No comments: