Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Simply Paige

This album is of my cousin, Paige, taken on my most recent trip to Texas. We had so much fun going around town with our Aunt LeAnn and Uncle Rusty - photography gurus (and even if they weren't, they are so much fun!). Once we scoped out the town, Paige and I went all over the place - old garages, gas stations, railroad tracks and a beautiful fountain at Panola College. I really will treasure all the memories I made with my family while taking these photos - and I definitely couldn't ask for a more beautiful model. Thanks, Paige!!

(Note you can click on these pictures and see a larger image.)
Isn't that a fun old car?




Found this bright blue trailer in the ghetto, but I couldn't resist taking a few pics there!
I love how they turned out.
I love this picture in front of the railroad car - looks so good in black and white.
I love this one.
The water looks so pretty - click on it to enlarge and see just how neat it is! :)
To view the whole album Simply Paige, please click here.


XOXO,

Shelby Leigh

No comments: