Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 5: Seeing Life from God's View

Day five has probably been my favorite day so far!!

First off, it discussed this quote "The way you see your life shapes your life." I could go on and on about the importance of this quote and what it made me realize.

The main two concepts were:
- Life is a test.
- Life is a trust.

God allows you to go through certain things to test you and your faith and most importantly, to help you grow, both in character and your walk with God. LIFE IS A TEST

God has given us so many things as a "trust" in our name that God owns. We are entrusted to take care of very important things on earth, and the way we handle what we trusted with allows God to see how you should be rewarded. Matt 25:21 LIFE IS A TRUST

Questions to Consider were great!! Think about these in your own life:

What has happened to me recently that I now realize was a test from God? What are the greatest matters God has entrusted to me?

No comments: